With a large number of people relying ononline platform to purchase tickets, shop, pay bills as well as transfer funds, mobile banking is gaining huge popularity. While financial institutions emphasize on mobile banking as the expansion of bank branch on handheld, many start-ups such as Mobikwik providemobile wallet services to enable the users to pay bills and shop online. When referring to the benefits of Mobikwik, these are many. Below mentioned are 14 reasons to talk about Mobikwik.
- Being a trusted digital web closed wallet service provider, Mobikwik enables internet users to make the most of online banking by allowing them to shop as well as pay their bills online.
- Approved by Reserve Bank of India, Mobikwik wallet enables Indian customers to store cash in a virtual wallet and use it to pay merchants across multiple channels such as tablets, cell phones, desktop, laptops, ivr and sms.
- With Mobikwik, consumers can opt for mobile recharge online.Whether you want Reliance, Idea, Aircel, Airtel, Docomo, Uninor, Videocon, MTS or Vodafone online recharge, all is possible with Mobikwik without any hassle.
- Mobikwik allows Indian customers to avoid payment gateways. You can add adequate money to your wallet one timeand avoid the hassles of entering your card details for each transaction.
- Making payments through Mobikwik is as fast as a click. Customers can avoid hopping between mercantile, banks, payment gateways and pay in just one click.
- Mobikwik ensures to keep your personal details protected by offering secure web or mobile transaction. Each time you enter your details for transaction, you can be sure that you are protected against any identity theft.
- Services offered by Mobikwik are not limited. Apart from using the web, consumers can transact throughsmart phone appsviaSMS and IVR. This provides multiple options to online users when it comes to opting for shopping or mobile recharge online.
- When using Mobikwik, either for shopping online or for making mobile recharge, you, as a user, can makeyour payments through varied credit cards as well as debitcards.
- In addition to allowing payments via credit and debit cards, Mobikwik enables you to make the most of net banking as it accepts payments from over 40 banks, offering multiple payment options to internet users.
- Serving as a reliable platform for online mobile recharge, Mobikwik allows Indian subscribers to recharge their prepaid mobiles, postpaid mobiles, internet dongle, television or DTH with a simple click.
- As all transactions on Mobikwik are powered by a wallet, you simply need to recharge the same to pay for the services you acquire from different merchants, via SMS or by quickly dialing a number.
- Indian consumers can save repeatedlyused connections and numbers in their account to simplify the process of making payments.
- Using Mobikwik virtual wallet, you can pay at the apps as well as websites of their merchant partners with just one click.
- Recharging a mobile or paying for the bills is easy while you are on the go as you can access Mobikwik from any location in India and make secure transactions.
With all these benefits, Mobikwik is easy, fast and hassle-free means of making payments.