Manipal University Online Entrance Test i.e. MU OET is a university level entrance test which is conducted by University. This entrance exam is conducted for granting admissions to those students who are seeking for admissions in various Under Graduate and Post Graduate courses in the field of engineering, pharmacy and many others which are offered by University and its constituent colleges. The admissions will be done strictly on the basis of entrance test named Manipal University Online Entrance Test (MU OET).
- Bachelor of Technology
- Bachelor in Pharmacy
- Doctor of Pharmacy
- Bachelor of Arts
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Bachelor of Technology (Lateral)
- Masters of Technology
- Doctor of Medicine
- Master of Science
- Master of Science in Nursing
- Masters in Pharmacy
- Masters in Science in Medical
- Masters in Computer Applications
- Masters in Arts
- Masters in Philosophy
The important dates regarding the entrance exams have been declared which are as-
- Application form initiated from 2nd November, 2016
- Last date to submit the application form is on 11th March, 2017
- Exam slot booking is from third week of March to last week of March, 2017
- Exam dates are from 11th April, 2017 to 21st May, 2017
- Result will be declared on or before 26th May, 2017
- Counseling starts in first week of June, 2017
Eligibility criteria for different courses are mentioned below:
- For Bachelor of Technology– Candidates are required to have cleared 12th class with Physics, Mathematics and English as mandatory subjects along with Chemistry, Biotechnology, Biology or any technical vocational subject in which he/she should score minimum 50% marks in Physics, Mathematics and any one of optional subjects mentioned above.
- For Bachelor of Business Administration– Candidates are required to have cleared 12th class or IB or American 12th grade with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate
- For Lateral Entry to candidate of Bachelor of Technology will be given on the basis that the candidate should hold a degree from any recognized university with minimum 45% marks in aggregate and he/she must have cleared 12th class examination with mathematics as main subject.
- For Masters in Technology– Candidates should have passed Bachelor of Engineering or Bachelor of Technology or equivalent with minimum 50% marks in aggregate
- For Candidate to be eligible to take admission is Master of Dental Surgery, candidates must have passed BDS or equivalent degree from recognized university
Candidates can apply for the entrance exam through online process only.
The last date of apply for the application form of examination form for Under Graduate courses is 11th March 2017.
Candidates should download the application form of entrance exam through the official website.
The application fee is Rs. 600 whereas entrance exam fee is Rs. 1400
The payment of fee will be done through demand draft which should in favor of ‘Manipal University’ which is payable at Manipal or Udupi.
Candidates are suggested to keep the printout of the application form for further references.For more updates on MU OET, you can visit www.motachashma.com