As you sow so shall you reap so goes a phrase. It means you deeds be it good or bad will repay you. Therefore, when you hire specialists for the web design, you essentially give your business a unique advantage. For instance, your website is your face on the virtual world and does the talking for you there. Again, with the internet revolution and smartphone penetration around the world, accessibility on the move has been steadily rising. According to a study, more and more people around the world are accessing internet cum websites through smartphones. As a matter of fact, responsive design development for your site has become a necessity. In other words, the design development by specialists for your site has become an integral part of your marketing endeavour.
Key Areas of a Web Design:
- Fast and reliable: You are in the virtual world and thus, you are vulnerable to the worldwide competition. Hence, your site must be fast and reliable (palpably 100% up time) with a view to accommodating the online visitors round the clock. Unless your site is reliable and fast, it will fail to attract both domestic and global traffic to your site. Thus, your competition will have an advantage in the market. A study reveals that a website must be fully loaded within a second to retain the visitors.
- Security: Visitors are registered with your site after sharing some of their personal data such as address, debit/credit card number and its issuing authority, expiry etc. to name a few. It is, therefore, your obligation to keep their identity and other private information secret. In other words, your web design must be secured enough with the application of the latest encryption technology.
- Content development: Content is the king today and it does the talking for you online. Therefore, your site must have a sound content strategy that would incite visitors to spend more time there.
- Link building: Activities like link building, tagging, and meta tags writing are all important with a view to optimising ranking on the search engine results. Therefore, a partner for web designing must have hands-on experience here.
- Keyword stuffing: The starting of algorithms like Google Panda and Google Hummingbird has mandated the presence of keywords in the content for the purpose of ranking in the search engine results.
- Experiential zone creation: Uploading audio and video files on your site, your make your website SEO friendly. In other words, your partner for the web design must be able to create engaging content for the online visitors and this, in turn, will create opportunities to scale new heights.
- Landing page development: While developing a website, you must take all possible care with a view to attracting customers at the first sight. Since the landing page is the one where an online visitor lands up, it is important to develop an attractive page design.
- Conversion rate: Unless you are able to cash the conversion, there’s no point of spending the money online!
Therefore, set your priorities right with a view to embarking on the journey to excellence in web designing.