Business process management platforms comprise multiple web tools aimed at performing all possible corporate activities. Efficient and safe bpm’online programs help to encourage companies’ performance and, eventually, boost profits.
In essence, a BPM program is a powerful web platform, which comprises several tools each, designed for a specific business purpose. All the tools are highly customizable and can be conventionally divided into four groups:
- Content management. BPM helps to import, view, edit, and eliminate various corporate files including text documents, images, tables, graphs, contacts, etc. In other words, the platform serves as a huge virtual library where all your business information is stored.
- Analytical These are technical options used for analyzing corporate data and obtaining statistics in order to identify possible bottlenecks. Project analytics gives you a full understanding of your company’s performance at any given period of time (sales volume, profits, number of clients, average project completion time, etc.) and, therefore, you will always be able to find any necessary data at your fingertips (find out more about bpm’online Sales on YouTube).
- Customer relations tools. Business is always oriented on customers, which makes efficient customer relations one of the main focuses for every company. Business process management software includes several tools, which can facilitate your CRM significantly. Among these tools are emailing, mass responses, notifications on important meetings and calls, etc.
- Teamwork tools. One of the main features of best BPM software is its ability to optimize employees’ everyday work and improve relations within teams. This can be achieved by introducing corporate chats, online brainstorming sessions, message boards for employees, etc.
Main advantages of BPM programs
The strongest point of a fine BPM platform is the opportunity to regenerate your management system, as well as optimize it. The software boosts compliance, increases process performance and makes it easier to meet tight deadlines and cope with cumbersome projects. The company will be able to show better results without changing its internal structure or bearing costs to hire additional specialists.
Another advantage is higher business flexibility. More efficient realization of daily routine tasks leaves space for strategic thinking and long-term planning. Managers will be able to focus on profit-generating activities and will become more prepared to seize new business opportunities.
It should be also noted that BPM programs feature robust customer management software. With the help of CRM tools, companies can deliver exceptional customer service, analyze their clients’ needs and transform them into real business opportunities. Besides, you will always be able to stay in touch with your customers for possible problem-solving and after-sale services. Online BPM tools prove to be equally helpful in acquiring new clients and retaining the existing ones, thus growing customer loyalty and improving brand awareness.
BPM platforms are extensively used by banks, insurance companies and other financial organizations, since the system offers safe and powerful BPM banking. You will be able to perform daily transactions and clearing operations in full compliance with the financial legislation in force.
BPM programs also play a significant role in manager-employee relations. The software allows for automatic task allocation, even for the biggest projects that involve dozens of people. Clear requirements and exact deadlines make it easier and more comfortable for employees to cope with their daily duties. Moreover, the program has an intuitive interface and fresh design, which, as the statistics show, reduce stress at work and improve business process realization.
Last but not least, BPM software is characterized by exceptionally high level of security. Cutting-edge encryption technologies and other protection methods eliminate the risk of sensible data disclosure or financial operation failure. Companies can rest assured that the system will show stable and safe performance notwithstanding external circumstances.
Technical features of BPM software
Business process management software has three main types of layout:
- On-premises. Implies organizing a separate server room with BPM hardware. Such a format is mainly used by big companies with conservative business approach and large enough office buildings.
- Cloud. Most small businesses, including start-ups, opt for cloud BPM solutions, which are characterized by storing all corporate data in a virtual cloud.
- Mobile. This is the special capability of bpm’online system, which allows getting access to corporate BPM programs from mobile devices. Such an option is incredibly convenient for managers and employees whose job requires frequent travelling or for the companies that do not have a permanent office building.
As we now see, BPM programs are an efficient and multi-functional web, which can be introduced in any company – from small retailers and online shops to huge high-tech enterprises and international banks. Bpm’online software offers the field’s most state-of-the-art automated solutions for optimal business performance and wider corporate opportunities.