As college demands become increasingly difficult, students faced with insurmountable pressure have resorted to hiring external/professional help for assignments. This poses a bit of a moral dilemma for educationists because it is hard to know if a student is submitting his/her own work. The question arises, is such extreme academic pressure actually building academic excellence or have our colleges started following the process of natural selection (survival of the fittest)?
Regardless of where you stand on this issue, there are going to be times when you yourself are faced with too many assignments and find yourself in the position of wanting some help. There are countless numbers of online services available willing to lend a helping hand. In this article, we will show you how to protect yourself from fraudulent or substandard services and how to hire an expert essay writer who will be able to meet your writing requirements your way: with your own thoughts and guidelines. After all, we all know that teachers have this uncanny ability to detect when the work submitted is not your own! Make sure the work reflects your style and abilities which will only happen if you are able to find a professional willing to give you the attention you deserve for your money.
- Language: This is the first filter to apply to online professional essay writing services. You would be surprised at the substandard language used in the introductory text. Consider for example the following line:
Students often have a question: “Where is my writing expert that would write essays for me?” As a rule, they find a helper right here.
Hardly the sort of language that inspires confidence!
- Samples and references: A professional essay writing service will have dedicated space on their website for sample work and testimonials from clients. Going through these samples will help you determine if the site is suitable for your area or discipline. For instance, if you go for essay writers by
essaywriting.expert, you will see a nicely done testimonial section on their website.
- Subject areas: Some websites provide services for a certain discipline only. For example there are sites dedicated to law case studies or business management. A good service will provide a complete and comprehensive list of subject areas for which they can provide expert essay writing.
- Know your assignment: While the writing will be done by someone else, the ideas and concepts reflected in the essay should be your own. Before assigning work to a professional, make sure you yourself understand the requirements of the assignment. Make a list of key points (sequential if required) and the expected conclusions. Also, specify the formatting and referencing style required (e.g. Harvard, APA, etc.). This way your teacher won’t suspect that the work was done by someone else.
- Coordination: Don’t take your hands off the project at any time. Frequent communication with the writer is important to make sure they are on the right track and following the parameters set by your institution.
- Guarantees: Some service providers offer a “minimum grade guarantee” giving you the option of making an initial payment when the essay is delivered and the balance payment once you receive a grade.
Use expert essay writing service at thepensters.