When it comes to lighting your garden area, you will surely like to go with the design that suits perfectly well with your outer décor. If you have colorful flowering plants, then the lighting system that keeps changing the color every 3 to 5 second once is the best option. In the same way, if you have particular color code then you can find the right LED bulb types that enhance the beauty of the theme.
There are many types of LED bulbs available in the market today, especially the ones that are meant for decorating and lighting garden area. However, there are chances that you may wonder why only LED bulbs. Here are some reasons why.
- LED floodlights are available in different Watt types. Hence, you can purchase the pieces that give out lighter lighting option in the place, where they are installed. Since you do not wish that your garden starts glowing after sunset, and makes your home stand out in the lane, opting for LED light bulbs is the best option.
- With the minimum usage of electricity, LED bulbs will enhance the shelf life of the overall solar energy that your batteries have stored, for extra days. If you use electricity from the local supplier to light your house, then LED lighting system can be budget friendly.
- Unlike regular bulbs, LED lights will be designed using a diode, and not a filament. Since, diodes are designed using no or minimum level of chemical components, they will become less threat to the environment in comparison to regular bulbs that use filament.
With the reduction of energy consumption, especially for garden lighting in your home, there are maximum chances that your electricity bill will automatically reduce up to 15 to 20%. If you estimate for the whole year, then you will see that you will be saving significant dollars from utility bills.
Which LED Bulb Type is the Best Option?
After deciding to install LED bulbs, your next aim will be to decide the right type of lighting system to the garden area. With the growing demand, there are multiple options in LED lighting system, which are designed so as to fit almost all criteria that the users look for in them.
- Some lighting systems are designed with in-built sensors. This facility is devised with the main goal of alerting you, when an intruder tries to enter your property without your knowledge.
The motion sensors automatically lights up, if it detects even slight movement in your garden area. You will be alerted to check your front or back yard, if someone enters your property uninvited.
- Some LED lighting systems are designed in such a way that they will become the right choice for lighting up the path that leads you from your main door till the front gate. You can even install them on your back yards. This feature will help you to easily roam around your garden at night, without any chance of stumbling falling off the path.
There are many other LED lighting options available for you to choose one from. For more information, you can always visit our website.