Applicants still have one more tool to highlight over the other candidates: interview your interviewer. This shows interest and curiosity, two positive points that favor hiring.
- What skills and experience should have the ideal candidate?
With this open question, the respondent can gain valuable insights into the profile desired for the position offered and thus add more attributes to fit your personality better employment.
- What is the biggest problem facing your team? Would I be in a position to help solve it?
The most important question is that the candidate makes clear its willingness to work together and solve problems that arise or exist, along with the rest of his teammates. The initiative is another quality that emerges from this question and confront without fear knowing the difficulties that arise in day to day.
- What do you enjoy most about working here?
This question allows you to connect more personally to the interviewer and interviewee. The answer will also give the candidate a unique insight into how the work environment and the degree of satisfaction of the people who work there.
- What does and does not provide benefit in this position and this company?
With this question the respondent is making it clear he wants to achieve maximum success for the team and the company. It also gives you an idea of the impact their decisions have on the entire company and its benefits and thus take the appropriate attitude.
- Do you have a question about my qualifications?
The question radiates security. The candidate shows much security and provides greater confidence to the interviewer on the information provided in your resume.
- Do you offer continuing education and training?
Thanks to this approach, the respondent makes clear who has initiative and is willing to keep learning, improving and bringing new things for the benefit of the company and to himself.
- Could you tell me about the team that I will work?
Not only interest but also demonstrates leadership. Moreover, as the question is formulated assumes that you have already got the job.
- Can you tell me something about your new product or plans for growth?
The interviewee has to be clear about the type of work that will be hired and with this question, can handle some information on how to fit in.
- Who was previously working in this position?
On this issue, Forbes previously advised the candidate is going to assess how the interview before formulating it, but this does not mean it very interesting to know the reasons why the position is vacant.
- What is the next step in the process?
Thanks to this question, the candidate reveals he has great confidence in himself and believes that perfectly fits the profile required by the company. Therefore, Forbes recommends that if you are sure you want to be part of a new business, do not hesitate to ask.