A church website includes all the information related to a specific cathedral. If the website is not informative, then there is no use of the website. It should also be very attractive and must contain appropriate information. If it doesn’t seem to attract the one who see it, then it is a failure. Everything about the church should be mentioned in a well-designed and interesting manner.
Content Your Church Website Must Have
There are a lot of things about the church that people have to know before visiting. Take look at the most common yet important information that a website must hold.
- The information that people who are likely to visit the church will look for differs from those who are unsure to go to the basilica. Hence your job is to provide all the necessary and significant data. If you fail to do so you may lose those attendees.
- Mentioning the proper and exact location of the church is one of the most important things is. You must write down the popular landmarks nearby and directions to get there. Write down the whole address of the church and also on the map you can locate your church, so that finding it is easy.
- The next important thing to mention is the service time of the church. If someone is not aware of the proper timing of prayers, they probably won’t know when to come. Make a proper list of all the services and show the timing of the services.
- Also there are some other factors that you must include in your church website. Provide the overall and general information about the church, its history and the members. In this way, people come to know a lot about the church and its interesting traditional culture.
- You must mention that what type of services are offered and their duration. You can provide an illustrative view of the church describing its architecture also.
- If your church provides some extra services other than religious one like child care, orphanage or child education, don’t forget to mention it on the website.
- Write in brief about the members of the church including the fathers, sisters as well as the trustees and volunteers. It makes easier for the visitor to contact them if they have come for the first time in the church.
- To make the website more informative and attractive, you can use pictures to detail out your church. Provide pictures of the exterior and interior of the church. It is a plus if you have some ancient pictures so that people can see how the church used to be.
Most of the Christian churches have huge dome and some display pinnacles inspired form the early gothic architecture, you can mention such features of your church. Make your website as illustrative and as informative as you can. It will surely be a success and more and more people would visit the church.