The Institute of Finance Analysts is a company that provides preparatory courses along with seminars for professional designations like the Chartered Financial Analysts or the International Certified Valuation Specialist. It is located in the middle east and attracts students and teachers from all around the globe to come learn and teach in this institute. The success rate of the students here are very high and every year they are the top scorers for students cracking difficult examinations. If one wishes to Study CFA in Dubai, then they can after filling up the forms and paying the fees for the due course.
The variety of certificate
The variety of certification they provide are as follows:
- CFA program: The Chartered Financial Analyst is a program that has somewhat become a symbol for professional excellence with the community of global investment. In all around the world, employers and investors recognize the CFA as a definitive standard of measuring competency and integrity as well.
- JIA: The junior investment analyst is a fresh created program that has been introduced to provide students with profound knowledge and skills in order for them to excel in the investment industry. The motive here is to upgrade the candidates in terms if skills in finance and to elevate them up in the standard that is required for attaining the best of jobs in the industry.
- ICVS: It is a common valuation certificate that is part of the investment world focusing on the valuation of privately held companies. These companies demand valuation for buyouts, mergers and even for acquisitions and that is why the demand for ICVS is increasing among the private companies.
- FRM: The Financial risk management program is the certificate that comes from the Global Association for risk professionals. It is seen as a benchmark to ensure the risk management employees remain well versed to the latest financial risk factors. It is also somewhat related to the CAFM
- IFQ: The Islamic Finance Qualification is managed by the IFQ institute by the partnership of the Chartered Institute of security and Investment. It covers the Islamic finance from both a technical as well as from a Shariah point of perspective.
And many more to name just a few.
The cost and demand
The demand for learning from IFA is constantly rising. That is because, the cost of education here is not beyond a reasonable rate that is very pocket-friendly. There are options for students to take educational loans as well if they cannot afford to pay the fees. Not just that, the teaching staff at IFA are world class and they are highly trained in resolving all the questions that may arise in the minds of the students. Every year, the success rate of the students clearing the preparatory exams is very high and that is the reason the demand for learning in IFA is ever increasing.
The final conclusion
Those students willing to join IFA may contact them through their online website. For taking the first hand admission a small amount of admission fees have to be paid and after that the regular tuition fees is there. Along with the fees a small entrance test will also be conducted and those candidates cracking the test need not worry about the fees as it will not be very high. The candidates may start their classes as early as possible.