Women are much concerned with health and beauty of their hair, something that men do now through different cosmetic products and treatments. Wear a hair care and healthy looking substantially improves the image of any person, something that can be achieved simply by paying attention to certain daily details. And the hair is very important in the feminine and masculine aesthetic, hence it is essential to take care of him. Here are some tips for a healthy and strong hair.
Shampoos, Conditioners and Hair Creams
On the market of cosmetic plenty of shampoos, conditioners and hair creams, but most are composed of chemicals such as preservatives, fragrances and dyes in many cases affect the scalp without conferring benefits, being also the water a factor influencing all by the action of chlorine.
The first will then be placed in the shower a device purifies water and a pound of excess chlorine, and then go in search of suitable depending on the type of hair.
In the case of shampoos and conditioners are mostly substances which function to clean and condition also having silicones to give volume to the hair, being therefore always advisable to opt for organic products that do not contain toxic substances such as preservatives or colorings, It is important also that do not contain added fragrances or oils
The same goes for hair conditioners, choosing one that besides being eco suit the type of hair, oily, dry, mixed or also there for those with thin or fragile hair and men performing any hair loss treatment.
For creams it is best to opt for those natural that can easily be prepared at home that nourish hair like Almond oil, or coconut, which besides deeply nourish help regulate the level of bait scalp
Both men and women use different products to set the style, from sprays to gels that perform this function but also have chemicals that can cause allergic reactions. The alternative is once again opting for organic fixatives as based aloe vera gel have the same component, always preferring those products without fragrances or essential oils.
- Avoid using hair dryer daily as the heat dries the natural fat that has the scalp, it is best to let the hair dry naturally or otherwise use the hair dryer in the smoothest power without too closer to the scalp.
- A healthy, varied and balanced diet is essential to have a strong and healthy hair, and prevent hair loss due to lack of iron or vitamins that are essential for hair growth.
- Stress is one of the main causes of hair loss in both men and women, being essential to minimize the main causes of this disease that affects many people today.
- Brush your hair every day using a soft-bristled brush and make a daily massage is a perfect complement to activate blood circulation in the scalp
- Apply a moisturizing mask once a month, this will give new life to hair, as well as a proper cutting also once a month.