One way to make your video look great and stand out is by adding cool video effects to it. By jazzing it up and stylizing it in that fashion it will certainly attract attention and look as though it was professionally-produced.
Of course when most people think about cool video effects they automatically tend to assume that it is something that is difficult or complicated. While that may be true in certain cases, with the Movavi Video Editor you’ll have access to an entire library full of great-looking video effects that you can put to use with just a few clicks.
In fact, all you need to do to use some really cool video effects in your own production is:
- Click ‘Add Media Files’ and select the video that you’d like to edit to load it into the Movavi Video Editor.
- Open the ‘Media’ panel and drag and drop the video that you just added into the ‘Timeline’.
- Open the ‘Effects’ panel to find all the various effects that come with the Movavi Video Editor. If you like you can download additional effects online too – but for now everything available to you should be in there.
- Choose and apply the effect you desire by left-clicking it to preview or right-clicking it to add it to your video.
- When you’re satisfied, save your video in whatever format you desire or automatically optimize it for a specific device or platform with the presets that are available.
That’s really all it takes to add cool video effects with the Movavi Video Editor. Of course what you need to do now is explore the effects that are available and familiarize yourself with them so that you can decide which suits your needs.
Among the special effects that the Movavi Video Editor provides are filters that will stylize and transform the appearance of your video as well as other video effects such as split screen, zooming in and out, Chroma Key, picture-in-picture, and much more. Also it has numerous other features that will allow you to enhance the video quality, add audio tracks, insert customizable text, transform the video frame orientation, and much more.
Take your time and go over each of these features – by using a combination of them tastefully you could make your video really look great and professional. Try out the Movavi Video Editor and see firsthand just how easy it is to select and implement cool video effects by using it – odds are you’ll end up tweaking your videos and really giving them that extra special touch once you’re comfortable with the special effects that are available.