Your baby’s first birthday is important for all your family and it becomes your responsibility to celebrate it well. So that years later your baby can thank you for making their most important day memorable which they will not remember at all!
When your baby turns one, the birthday party needs to be good as well. Here are few tips for making this special day beautiful for all of you. Take a look at them.
- Only invite those you know who won’t create any hassle as it is a baby’s party so the guest list should contain those people your baby feels comfortable around.
- Always opt for help as it can be tedious organizing everything alone. There are several birthday event organizers in Mumbai whom you can hire for throwing the most perfect first birthday party for you little one.
- The only thing your little one will probably like is balloons. Toddlers are not really interested in other kinds of decorations most of the time, but balloons hold a special place in their heart. Try to inform this to your party planner and always tell them to carry extra balloons so that your baby can play as much he/she wants with their favorite balloons.
- Always create a different play space for your kid and his/her friends. The little ones will always like it and you will glad that they can be managed well with this kind of arrangement. Moreover, the adults will be able to enjoy their space as well more freely and without much worry of stepping into the children’s way.
- Always arrange the party in such a way that it doesn’t collide with your baby’s nap time. Otherwise when the birthday baby will be tired and will cry and sleep then no guest will be able to enjoy the party.
- Choose your venue wisely as baby’s can get frightened and cranky at other places except home. Home can be the best option for your baby’s first birthday, but if there is really a shortage of space try to invite many people. Too many new faces and a different venue can confuse your little one and can make them irritated for a long time.
- Always keep some nappies, your baby’s potty seats and bedding available for sudden needs of your little one and other kids present in the party.
- Always keep your photographer ready and if you don’t hire one then there is always someone from your family or friend who will be willing to take loads of pictures of your little ones and capture all the precious moments. These pictures will become your treasure at some point in your and your baby’s life.
- Do not worry about the return gifts and always mention your criteria to your event planner before the party. The birthday event organiser in Mumbai always creates and wraps up the perfect gifts for the other kids who will be attending your part
These few tips can help you sail smoothly through your baby’s first birthday. Celebrate fully with your little one as these days don’t come every day.