Packaging is crucial to any business and has a direct bearing on the sales of a product making it an important part of the final product processing logistic. There are several varieties of packaging bags in the market from which you can select according to the specification of the product in your hand. Due to the easily available nature and the eco-friendly originations of the paper bags, they have also now become quite popular among the masses because people can carry flowers, fruits and things of everyday use in these bags.
The most popular choices
The important factor in making the correct selection of the packaging bags lies in the type of product that is being packaged so that it is preserved with it’s true qualities intact.
- Woven Polypropylene or the PP that is composed of the Propylene polymerization is the best in quality when it comes to the strong solutions that can resist stretch, strain, and tear.
- The material is best for products that can be heated while keeping in the bag at high temperatures and is also stable in the presence of the salt, acidic and alkaline reactions making it healthy packaging choice.
- The paper bags are immensely popular across the food and the hospitality industry where the material is suitable to protect the product from any outside influence and also preserve it well.
The prevailing materials
No one can ignore the importance of the plastic packaging bags in any industry that are strong and break resistant and used for a wide range of products packaging.
- The Polyethylene or the PE is semi-transparent with high tensile strength and also a lot of flexibility. It’s ability to resist the chemical reactions, and the wetness can be further enhanced with a composition of the heat sealing and the waterproof coating.
- The Polyester or the PET bags have a high degree of transparency and allows full visibility of the product within making them suitable for the single and larger products that also have attractive color, shape, and size as the meat packaging.
- Nylon packaging bags are largely used for the storing of cooking and frozen food provided that the material quality conforms to the health requirements and have the ability to withstand high-temperature
Some important considerations
The packaging bags are meant to provide the appropriate barrier between the product and the outer environment protecting it from any pathogens or microbes. Naturally, a bag has to present itself to the customer as being not tampered despite the heavy handling conditions. The package of the product is meant to convey the goodness of the product to the customer from all possible angles.
- Some o these bags have a high quality locking system for which they are used to store many items.
- These bags can also be designed for any corporate event with the name of the company or logo printed on it.
An important marketing factor
No packaging is complete without the printing that is a part of the marketing of the product, and the choice of the material is sure to be guided by this consideration as well. A good printable surface like paper and the nylon can have a definitive say in the sales chart with all the necessary information about the product as well as the brand displayed prominently.
The convenience of handling the packaging bags is another criterion that will determine the design of the bag. The right selection of the bag will determine the shelf-life is helping it to retain the necessary freshness while passing through the logistic stages of distribution and packaging. If you want to know more about then check this link for further information on packaging bags.