The Good: The espresso shots you discover while brewing coffee on this machine is what we can call ‘a small package of right amount of punch, perfect latte and sophisticated vintage touch.’ The superb fact of this espresso machine is the quality amount of rich and thick foam is there in every cup to coffee you make. Beside this, frother is super easy to use. This must be your sure shot choice if you are looking for perfect taste at reasonable prices.
The Bad: When it comes to negative part, this machine has not much downside. The port filters are quiet hard to insert in the machine so you need to put more pressure. Another thing is that the top is made of plastic not metal as it appears. Not a completely automated machine, so you need to know when to turn off the brew for your espresso shot, though it double shot espresso flawlessly.
The Bottom Line: If passionate about sipping your coffee with sophistication, then this is a perfect vintage style coffee machine for you. Create caramel looking crème every time you make a cup of coffee. And if we talk about its appearance then this will surely add style in your kitchen with a vintage look. It is advisable to read the instruction manual carefully.
De’Longhi ECO310W Espresso Machine Reviews:
It’s absolutely fun to make coffee at home by this machine. There is lot you can so with machine. You can make different variant of coffee with ease. Large reservoir and warm cup tray helps retain warm temperature. Although the warming tray won’t heat up your cups, but will keep them warm if you have already heated them up with hot water.
You can either use prepacked coffee grounds or tamp your own grounds for the espresso. Both the spouts pour very evenly and it also produces a lot of creama. But the button interface is non intuitive so need to know shut it down manually. Moreover, the filter attachment (the thing with the handle) is hard to get to its fully attached position perpendicular to the machine. So, if your machine is sounding loud, means you may not have it fully attached. After few usage it will be easier to use it.
This machine is cost effective too. Besides, having sheer appearance and few exceptional quality, it will put less constraint on your budget. It will be a perfect buy when compared with other entry level espresso machines.
Features and Functionality:
- In this pack you will get Icona Pump Espresso Machine, filter holder with one- and two-cup filters, and coffee scoop. Now, let’s see some of the features:
- It comes with convenient frothing wand for rich and long lasting foam.
- You can manually operate it and can brew different variants as per your personal taste. Its 15bar professional pressure assures quality results every time.
- It has multifunctional filter holder and so is compatible with ground coffee and ESE (easy serving espresso) both. These pre portioned ESE eliminates guesswork out of preparation. Rails on side of the cups warming plate protect it from falling off.
- It has convenient built- in coffee tamper so you have less piece of equipment cluttering your space. . You can refill the 48-ounce water reservoir by lifting it out of the machine using its specially designed handle
- It has intuitive control panel that includes three indicator buttons with corresponding lights to show whether the unit is on or off, the temperature of the coffee or hot water, and the pressure of the steam.
- There lies a knob on top of the machine that regulates the volume of steam released through the cappuccino system steam wand. Push that button to heat the water and when the light green is on, again push the button to operate the pump in order to release water. You need to switch on the button or else it will result in delivery of cold water.
Some of this interesting features make this De’Longhi ECO310W Espresso Machine quiet noteworthy. You can easily pull a delicious shot of espresso with this espresso machine, if you do it right you won’t fail. It will surely grab everyone’s attention when kept on your kitchen countertop.