The role of Business Analytics plays a very important role in the decision-making process whether it is customer relationship management or Financing and Budgeting. Corporate sectors are witnessing a huge demand for business analysts professionals and this demand can be overcome by imparting training. By providing training in analytics, the dearth of supply of skilled manpower can be matched. Given below are some courses on Business Analytics that are being offered by the primes institutes of India.
- Edvancer Eduventures , Mumbai: Certified Business Analytics Professional – The course curriculum of this program is designed in a very different way as compared to other analytics programs. It is designed with a methodology that can be impactful in the outcome and comprehensive in contents. The teaching methodology for this program will be an appropriate mixture of live webinars, recorded classes and regular classroom sessions. In this course, Edvancer Eduventures is offering a learning atmosphere where the trainees get to learn how to use the R language and analytical techniques in order to solve business problems in the fields related to financial services, FMCG, retail, etc.
- IIM Bangalore: Business Analytics and Intelligence: – If you are currently working somewhere in the analytics department then this is the best course for you. This will enhance your analytical aptitude as well knowledge. But there is a pre-condition for joining the program that one needs to have an experience of 5 years. IIM Bangalore is a brand in itself; they have designed this course in a way that it covers a wide range of algorithms and topics. This program will be conducted live in the classrooms of IIM Bangalore to offer the trainees a real time practical experience.
- Praxis Business School: 1 Year Full Time Post Graduate Program – There are very few full-time courses in India and among them, Praxis Business School is offering one such course that supports programs in Business Analytics; designed and delivered in collaboration with knowledge supporter PwC and partner ICICI. This full year course is divided into 4 trimesters; 3 trimesters of 3 months each comprises of classroom sessions and on campus training, and 1 trimester of 3 months which is an internship program. During the classes, students also required to work on multiple live assignments in the domain of Business Analysis.
- IIIT, Bangalore: Analytics Essentials- IIIT, Bangalore Analytics Essentials program is intended for enabling managers, decision-makers and practitioners to understand the concepts related to business analytics such as approach, data, regular decisions applications, and technology; So that they can implement the same in their planning process after evaluating the key indicators to cater the customer needs and wants.
- ISB, Hyderabad: Certificate Programme in Business Analytics – Just like Praxis Business School’s PG program in Business Analytics, ISB Hyderabad also offers a year-long Certification program in Business Analytics with an aim to create a GenNext Data Management Scientists. To make the program even more attractive and the study more comprehensive, several measures have been taken. This program is designed to minimize personal pursuits and disruption of work. The course is a perfect blend of technology aided learning platform and classroom with over 400 contact hours; 430 to be exact.
- IIM Ahmedabad: Advanced Analytics for Management – The main motive of IIM Ahmedabad behind this course is to offer in-depth understanding and better decision-making of Business Analytics on the basis of business case studies and hands-on techniques.This program is a perfect one for everyone who wants to hold a strong command over the concept related to Business Analytics and tits advanced techniques. The methodology adopted by IIM Ahmedabad for the Advanced Analytics for Management program will be a blend of group reading and presentations, identification of best practices, guest lectures, case discussion, in-class participation, classroom teaching and hands-on experiments.