Getting admission in a good management college is a dream of every aspirant. The top notch MBA colleges in India offer various specializations in MBA, ranging from finance to marketing, HR to international business, information system to operations management. Making it to a good management college requires a lot of preparation and hard work. The best business schools in India offer professional management education, keeping pace with the globally changing environment. With their student centric approach, unique pedagogy and highly qualified faculty, the students studying at these management colleges get the best placements every year.
To get admission in the top MBA colleges in India, one must be ready to crack the competitive management entrance exams such as CAT, JMET, IIFT, IBSAT, SNAP, XAT, CMAT et al. It’s important to know that every top MBA college accepts a particular entrance exam score; like for IIMs,it’s the CAT & the GMAT score,or Symbiosis considers the SNAP score, and likewise for others. Starting with preparing for the entrance exam, the academic proficiency throughout is equally important. Good academic results from 10th standard to graduation are mandatory. Alongwith the entrance exam scores and good academic records, work experience and active participation in co-curricular activities also adds, to the overall criteria for selection. Though the selection procedure for each business school is unique, most of the top management colleges select students, based on their performance in Group Discussions and Personal Interview.
Some of the National Level Entrance exams 2017-2018: CAT, XAT, IIFT, NMAT, TISSNET, IBSAT, MICAT, MAT, CMAT, ATMA,, SNAP, IRMA, TAPMI
A number of fundamental business management skills that leaders need to have is acquired by pursuing amanagement degree. By possessing a broad skill set and knowledge base, you can prove to be a potential business head in future. Let’s discuss some benefits of doing MBA:
- Good placements and attractive packages: MBA students passing out from good business schools with good scores get good placements. Average salary of an MBA graduate is comparatively higher as compared to the salary of an employee with a regular graduate degree. Being a professional course, you can expect to earn twice as much as what you would expect to earn from a regular university degree.
- Opening the gates to thriving career opportunities: Due to wide exposure with the industry norms, MBA graduates have higher chances of obtaining and holding higher managerial positions. Most of the successful MBA graduates worldwide are senior managers or a member of board of directors. Top American multinational corporations like Apple, IBM, Procter and Gamble, and Amazon constantly look for hiring good MBA graduates.
- Wide access to large business networking: Being a management graduate you tend to develop great networking opportunities, as you get to know and interact with different associates and clients from diverse domains. When you grow in a business environment, your connections and networking keep increasing, thus exposing you to a world of new possibilities.
- Gaining versatility & valuable business and managerial skills: Studying MBA makes you more competent, enables you to be fierce and lets you lead out of your comfort zone. It makes you innovative and versatile. The acquired managerial skillshelp you in dealing with business issues with greater ease and provide you with the channels that keep your growth sustained.
- Provides opportunity to start own your entity: Many students opt for MBA to become entrepreneurs or to run their family businesses. An MBA programme helps you in acquiring the needful knowledge and business practices that are needed to start a new business, or help an existing business to grow and develop.