Planning on appearing for the Maharashtra Government conducted Common Entrance Examination (MH CET)? Then you probably need detailed information of how to apply for this examination. This entrance exam is conducted for those students who wish to take up an engineering or pharmacy course in state colleges. The syllabus for this exam is purely based on the MSBSHSE course. 80 percent of the syllabus comprises of the portion of class 12 and the balance 20 percent of the syllabus comprises of the portion of class 11. In order to fare well in this examination, students are recommended to study in accordance to the above-mentioned syllabi. CET registration forms are available online.
Eligibility Criteria for MHT CET
In order to be eligible for the mht cet application form 2018, you need to have cleared your class 12 exam with a minimum aggregate of 50 percent if you are from the general quota. Students from the SC and ST quota need to score a minimum 45 percent aggregate in their class 12 examination to be eligible for the CET examination. The applicant also needs to be an Indian citizen in order to apply for this examination. The engineering courses have no age limits for applicants.
Documents That Are Required For MHT CET Application
In order to submit your application for MHT CET, there are certain important documents that you will require. These documents include scanned images of your photograph for the online form and class 12 certificates and documents. The need for an Aadhar card is not necessary for this particular examination.
Application Process for MHT CET
In order to apply for this examination, you will need to download and fill the MHT CET application form 2018. The downloaded form will then have to be filled in with all the necessary information. Along with the completed form, you will also have to upload the scanned photograph of yourself and your scanned signature. The fee payment for the application along with payment gateway charges will have to be paid online too. When all these processes are complete, you will receive the confirmation for the same on the confirmation page.
Important Things to Keep In Mind
- At the time of appearing for the examination, if you don’t carry valid ID proof along with your hall ticket, you will not be permitted to appear for the exam.
- The name on your identity card and hall ticket should match. Any difference in names on both documents will not be accepted and will prevent you from being able to appear for the examination.
- You can only use blue or black ball point pens when marking answers for this exam.
- Log tables and other mathematical tables will be provided to students appearing for this examination. You are not permitted to carry your own reference sheets to the exam hall.
- You can reach the exam hall 45 minutes before the commencing of the examination. You will not be permittee to enter the hall earlier than 45 mins.